If you're traveling more than 35 miles for treatment and you meet the following requirements, you and/or your family may be eligible to stay at the Bartch Transplant House.
- Patients and guests must be referred by a member of the care team at AdventHealth Transplant Institute or the AdventHealth Orlando inpatient care team (physician, nurse, case manager, social worker or chaplain).
- Guests must live at least 35 miles away from the AdventHealth Orlando campus.
- Patient staying at the Bartch House should be in the company of their caregiver throughout their entire stay.
- Guest rooms can accommodate up to four guests (ADA compliant rooms are available).
- Guests (caregiver and patient) will need valid photo ID to complete check-in.
- Children age 14 and older are welcome as long as they're supervised at all times while in the home.
- The safety and health of our guests is always our first priority. That's why we ask that all guests adhere to our infection control and prevention guidelines during their stay.